Journaling isn’t for everybody, but it has been one of my most profound methods of working through self-reflection.
- It gives me a broader sense of self-awareness. Being able to see and understand my thought patterns, my mistakes, my emotional state only helps me grow.
- My journal is a judgment free zone. I’m free to ride the waves of my most transparent state of mind and learn from it.
- I can tangibly track my short term and long term goals, my health, my visions and dreams.
- In a world full of opinions and perspectives I can sort out my own voice and grow into the individual God created me to be.
- It’s 19834592832000 times better than venting on social media…And the church said “Amen”.
That being said, here are 30 Days of self-reflective journaling prompts you can follow this month!